Technical troubles!?

To my horror, I see that I have four blog posts which I wrote going back to this spring which I never published to this blog. 


I see that a couple of them are out of date.  I'll update them and start posting them as time allows.


With all of the editing tools in Blogger there is no reason to type out my posts in Word and then cut and paste them in here so I'm going to stop doing that.


I was getting ready to type out my November post which is a follow-up to my Library 2.014 conference presentation when I discovered this...so, it looks like you'll actually get five blog posts in the next month or so.  Nothing like doing everything at once.


Check back in a few days once I've had a chance to update my CLA conference update.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Metadata Update #20: April 2014 RDA updates

U.S. Indigenous Literature Awards Webinar

How to keep up-to-date in library technical services